Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 14, Things I'm Lovin Today!

May 14th- 10 Things That Make You Really Happy

Man, I do this all the time! Only I call these posts "Things I'm Lovin Today."
Usually on days where I'm extra tired or cranky, or just need a reminder of how awesome my life is, I write a post about things I love. 

So here, for your entertainment, are Things I'm Lovin Today, Life Edition:


1. My family. I have the best husband in the world, and the most amazing little girls!



2. Dr. Pepper. It's smooth and bubbly and delicious and caffeinated.


3. Music. Moves my soul and makes life better.


4. Driving down the highway with the windows down and the music loud. Instantly boosts my mood. 



5. The Ocean. Man, I love the ocean. I seriously could live there.


6. Fireworks. The rumble-your-heart, shake-the-ground big-boomers. I actually just giggle the whole time.



7. Two words: Harry. Potter.


8. The Gospel of Jesus Christ. Knowing that there is a plan for me and that there is always hope is very comforting.


9. Naps.


10. Doing hair. I love meeting lots of people and making them feel better about themselves. Cheap hair products is a plus too!






No comments:

Post a Comment