Thursday, May 9, 2013

Day 8, Advice

May 8th- Give a Piece of Advice for Anyone

This one was actually really tough for me, that's why I'm a day late. I don't have a lot of advice for people. I mean, there are tons of fashion blogs, parenting blogs, even hairstyling blogs, and I don't write for any of them.
So I called my Carrie-sister, and mention how stumped I was, and she gave me a great idea.
GIVE ADVICE TO HARRY POTTER!!
Oh, I can really do that.

I've chosen book 5, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and I'm going to go through and give advice to the characters.
This will include spoilers to the entire series, so if you haven't read the series, then you should stop reading this and go pick up a book! Really. It's better than anything I can write, that's for sure.
Here goes!



For Harry:
Dude, angst much? We get it, really. You saw Cedric die and the Dark Lord rise again, and no one believes you. On top of that, you're 15, so you're full of the angries. 
But seriously, tone down the emo a bit, k?
Also, Cho is lame.


For Ron:
Hermione likes you. Lavendar is really pretty, but Hermione likes you.


For Hermione:
Ron likes you. He just doesn't know how to tell you. Take some initiative, girlfriend!


For Dumbledore:
Talk to Harry. Talk to him a lot. He needs the reassurance you can give him. He's going to have Voldie in his mind either way. 


For Snape: 
Dude, seriously? Harry's 15. You're a grown man. Get over it an teach him Occlumency. Maybe try a little patience, yeah?


For Sirius: 
Lock up Kreacher, and go sit by the fireplace all evening. Just trust me.


For Fudge:
Just listen to Dumbledore! When has he ever steered you wrong? Just do what he says. 
Also, go ahead and resign. 


For Umbridge:
Die.






2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! Two things. First, Carrie, I love you. Second, I am laughing so hard. When I saw Umbridge, the first thing I thought was, "Die," and then I scrolled and that was the advice!

    ...
    Maybe you had to be there. :)

    ReplyDelete