Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 19, Blogs I Love!

May 19th- 5 Blogs you Love and Why You Love Them



Al's Narratives
 This is Autumn. She's really cool. She has traveled all across Europe, has wonderful insights, and loves Mormons. We've never met, but I love her.



Hannah Explains It All
This is Hannah. She's my dear friend, and is seriously one of the coolest people you'll ever meet. She's a journalist, an artist, and a smokin hot babe, as you can see.



Clothed Much
This is Elaine. She has the most wonderful style ever. Look at how cute she is! Not only are her clothes super attractive, but they're reasonably priced and modest. Love!



 Lena B Actually
This is Lena. She's super rad. She has cool clothes, cute kids, and some serious skills in photography! I've never met her either, but I feel like if we did, we'd be buds.



Cooking Classy
This is Jaclyn. She makes some seriously tasty food. Look at that cupcake. Look at it. Go to her blog. Make her recipes. Be happy.










1 comment:

  1. YES. I feel honored.

    And sad that you're leaving. I'm glad Tulsa isn't horribly far away...this just gives me an excuse to come visit now!

    ReplyDelete