Saturday, May 18, 2013

Day 17, I'm So Hot!

May 17th- A Favorite Picture of Yourself

Alright, I'ma be honest. I love pictures of myself. I actually couldn't narrow it down to one favorite. Or even two.
So here are 6 of my favorite photos of myself!


 This one was taken at the Color Run last summer. I love it. Carrie and I looked so fun!


 This was taken at my wedding (obviously), and it's one of my favorite because it shows a teeny bit of the awesome relationship that is Carrie and I.


 Ok, so apparently I really like Carrie. This was taken on our family trip to Pensacola, FL. We look so rad.


This was taken right after Margot was born. This is the first time I held her. I love this shot. I love that I have the moment where I first laid eyes on my daughter.


This is one of my favorites because it shows an honest belly-laugh. It's awesome. 


This was taken by Benita at BRCPhotography. Obviously it's one of my faves because I look smokin hot!




No comments:

Post a Comment