Friday, May 17, 2013

Day 16, My Lot in Life

May 16th - Something Difficult About Your "Lot in Life" and How You're Working to Overcome It

Honestly? My life is pretty awesome. 
I have been thinking about this prompt all day, and I'm having a hard time coming up with anything to write about.
I have struggles, just like everyone else, but I know too many people who deal with so much more than I ever could. It makes my life seem like a piece of cake, ya know?
So I'm not going to make up some issue, or take something small and turn it into something big.
I have a lot of really great things going for me right now. I am healthy and strong. I have a home and food in my pantry, and even a few luxuries. I have a devoted husband and beautiful children, and loads more family that I am close to. I have faith and hope for the future, and I am happy!
My lot in life is pretty good!


No comments:

Post a Comment