Sunday, September 27, 2015

Give me a stinkin' apple.

Ok. I'm about to anger some people. Get ready.

It's officially the beginning of fall, even if it doesn't quite feel like it yet. And the beginning of fall always means one thing: Pumpkin Spice everything

Here's where I start shocking people.  Are you sitting down?
I don't like pumpkin spice. 


I'm just not a fan. 
Don't get me wrong, I'll eat a piece of pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving, and even enjoy it. But pumpkin yogurt? Pumpkin hot chocolate? Pumpkin M&Ms?
Who decreed that pumpkin had to be the official flavor of autumn anyway? What about apple?! Or cinnamon?! Or chocolate, for pete's sake?! Who said that we need to inject pumpkin into every food known to mankind for 2 months? 


I know, I know. You're mad at me. 
Go drink a pumpkin spice latte and eat a pumpkin spice donut and settle down.


No comments:

Post a Comment