Friday, December 6, 2013

Passion for Fashion Friday- Nails

You know I'm a hairstylist, but you may not know that I am actually a barber, not a cosmetologist. Basically, all this means is that I only learned hair in school, not hair, nails, and face. What I'm saying is that while I am fabulous at hair, I am only average at makeup and nails.

So when I went to the beauty supply store on Black Friday and found nail appliques on sale, I jumped all over that.

Check it out:
(Please ignore my freaky toes.)

I didn't like how they fit my fingers all that much, so I paired them with OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls. But I love them on my toes!


Lena B, Actually

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to try some of these for myself, was it hard to apply?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete