Saturday, February 15, 2014

Makeup Challenge - Valentine's Day

I know, I know, I'm a day late. But I just didn't have the time to get pictures up yesterday. So here's yesterday's look.




Guys, I love this look! It's a bit more work than I'm willing to do on a daily basis, what with the false lashes and all, but it is perfect for Valentine's Day!

Speaking of Valentines Day, we had a wonderful evening! Brandon has been sick, so I wasn't expecting to do much. But he was feeling up to getting out of the house, so we loaded the girls up and off we went. We went to a little Japanese food place nearby, and I gave my heart to eel sauce and Masago. And Brandon. 
Brandon isn't a fan of sushi, but he knows I am. Even though he's sick, he still thought of what I might want on Valentine's Day. 
Man, I love that guy!


1 comment:

  1. Oooh so pretty!!! And oh so sweet of your guy. :o)

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete